Blog 2 (week 4) why did you choose this career/study programme?

Why did I choose to study psychology? well, as a teen i think to study Philosophy or Art History, but i preferred to study psychology, thinking about my future job and on the advice of my mother.


Now, if the idea was to study psychology, i first studied sociology one year for a information mistake. After, i entered at “bachillerato”, and finally to psychology.


I decide study psychology because, as i said in the previous post, i'm really interested in understanding the human condition. I'm also interested in psychoanalysis, and particularly with its critical side. Apart, it seems like a great job the side clinic of psychology, that is, listen to people and their problems and help them, offering a "small" orientation. 

Finally, my experience at the university has been normal, that is, with the ups and downs that implies, but what I rescue most is the beautiful people I've met and i´ve learned a lot. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares