Blog 3 (week 5) Your favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my notebook.
Its a gift for my mother and my grandmother, since 2012. I think notebook is more practical and convenient that a normal computer. The great advantage is her transportable.
I use my latop all days when is only necessary for the university, but, usually i use for study, read, make the homework, listen music, download music and books, and play videogames. Is my implement to study and for enjoy.
Someonce can say that a smartphone is better, and is probable so be it, but his use force me to leave my university responsibility and achieve rest in peace. Also, i can't write correctly since my cellphone. This use only for communicate and call.
My life without my notebook is make difficult, but it would not be so important, likewise i read book, listen music, etc. The great quality, and most important for me, is that gather activity.
This is the model of my notebook

See you!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares