Blog 4 (week 7) My free time activities

In my free time i do, usually, four activity. The first is read literature, specially, poetry. Now i'm reading to César Vallejo, poet from Perú -a great poet, fully recommend- and Goethe's Fausto. I really loved read. The second is listen music and play music. I played guitar that 13 years old, it's part of my life. In the future, when it has come out at the university, i like to study jazz music, for play like my favorite guitarrist. The third is jogging in the park near my house, i like the feeling of freedom that generates me. In addition, it is important for health. The last, and most important activity, is share with my family, with them i like to watch a movie, eat Chinese food, and on weekends, talk for a long time after lunch. Also, i share with my cats and dog.









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares